Sales and Customer Services Administrator
We have an opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our sales team as a Sales and Customer Services Administrator on a Full Time Permanent Basis, based at our Aberdeen depot.
As part of this role the successful candidate will have to:
- Handle all incoming enquiries courteously
- Provide competitive quotations for customers in a timely manner
- Actively negotiate with customers and potential customers
- Facilitate customer bookings expeditiously
- Manage all appropriate paperwork with diligence and accuracy
- Proactively generate revenue for the group by converting as many enquiries into bookings as possible
- Establish and maintain good relationships with providers and customers to ensure continued business delivery
- Deliver a professional and prompt service at all times
Experience in sales administration is essential. Shipping and Logistics experience would be desirable but is not essential. The successful candidate will possess good communication skills, have a good working knowledge of basic IT systems and a good team-based work ethic.
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
Closing date: applications to be received by 5pm on Thursday 30th September 2021
Gemma Summers, HR Advisor on 01224 211506 or email CV to email@example.com
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we need to inform you about our recruitment privacy statement. Please read our recruitment privacy statement before submitting your application. If you do not wish us to process your data please let us know. If you wish for us to continue processing your data you do not need to do anything.
To view the policy please click here.