ECOUREA is an international manufacturer of pollution reduction chemicals for the automotive, power & marine sector. We are looking to recruit a General Manager to join our team in York. The potential applicant for this role will be joining an exciting company which is growing and in turn helps the environment. There is scope for internal progression and international travel if the candidate wishes. The company is a fast-paced international manufacturer with clients situated in all continents. This is a great opportunity for someone to enhance their skills whilst being challenged on a daily basis, as the candidate we seek will play a vital part in our company’s long term growth strategy.
- Ensuring sales and purchase invoicing, pod’s and customer queries are maintained and met.
- Controlling documents and executing invoices in line with local tax authorities and regulations.
- Attaining efficiencies in documentary processes and introducing them on an international scale.
- Efficient and safe operation of each site we have within group.
- Ensuring health and safety responsibilities for each site are met.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation is up to date, invoices passed for completion and pod’s scanned and sent with tight timescales.
- Prepare all shipping documentation for pricing & invoicing.
- Stock Control
- Fast & accurate updating of documentation and pod’s for customer reference.
- Ensure deadlines are met for both invoicing and customer requirements. Book- in deliveries to meet with transport managers planning.
- Deal with customer queries effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure in-house queries relating to admin are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Strong focus on customer service, raise and maintain reports.
- Maintain all databases relating to administrative activities.
The successful candidate is required to have VAT knowledge and International business transaction experience. The successful candidate will also have previous supervisory experience, good customer service skills, possess good communication skills, have a good working knowledge of basic IT systems and a good team-based work ethic.
This role is full time and at 40 hours per week.
Competitive benefits package available.
Closing date: applications to be received by 5pm on Friday 19th February 2021
Gemma Summers, HR Advisor on 01224 211506 or email CV to email@example.com
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we need to inform you about our recruitment privacy statement. Please read our recruitment privacy statement before submitting your application. If you do not wish us to process your data please let us know. If you wish for us to continue processing your data you do not need to do anything.
To view the policy please click here.